things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
carnificisalbus replied to your post “carnificisalbus replied to your post:carnificisalbus replied to your…”
That’s a joke? : ( i’m a sad person with no one to talk to and always feel unwanted, but we can talk about fucking life if you want : ) (sorry my english)
Nah it’s not a joke…you’re not unwanted, trust me. I’ll be your friend. You seem like an awesome person
No xD I ‘m depressing, sorry for the confusion!
Nah it’s okay..we should be friends then lol
carnificisalbus replied to your post “Omfg even my friend who is also shy and doesn’t talk to people much…”
You’re not stupid, just remember that… life sucks, okay… that was so depressing : )
thanks..and i know, ..im depressing, sorry
Omfg even my friend who is also shy and doesn’t talk to people much just walked in somewhere and applied for a job but I can’t even do that? Ugh I’m soo stupid.
I went to an Arab-American comedy night and there was a Muslim guy making a joke about being in high school football.
"I was hit so hard, I saw Jesus. Do you know how hard you have to be hit to see somebody else’s god?"
This is what jokes about religion are supposed to look like.